About Amazon Festive Quiz
Amazon Festive Quiz Answers is live on the Amazon App from 10th January 2021. Submit Amazon Festive Quiz Answers button & Submit correct answers to win this quiz. We Have Added Correct Answers for Amazon Festive Quiz to Help you win this Contest. You can Win an Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance By Submitting the correct Answers to all 5 Questions of the Festive Quiz. The Second Question of the Amazon Festive Quiz is, “What is this kind of floor decoration, prevalent during the festival of Pongal known as?”. This Amazon Quiz Time Contest Will End on 20th January 2021. One Winner will be selected as Winner in this Festive Quiz.
Amazon Festive Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name||Amazon Festive Quiz|
|Quiz Time||6th January 2021 to 20th January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|No Of Winners to be declared||3 (Three)|
|No. Of Questions||5 (Five)|
|Winners will be declared on:||On or Before 25th January 2021|
Amazon Festive Quiz Correct Answers
Question 1 of 5:
What is this kind of floor decoration, prevalent during the festival of Pongal known as?
Answer 1: Kolam. Kolam is the floor decoration, prevalent during the festival of Pongal.
Question 2 of 5:
What is this musical instrument commonly played during Bihu celebrations known as?
Answer 2: Pepa. Musical instrument commonly played during Bihu celebrations known as Pepa.
Question 3 of 5:
This type of sugar halwa surrounded by sesame and jaggery ladoos are typical of the food eaten on which occasion in Maharashtra?
Answer 3: Makar Sankranti. This type of sugar halwa surrounded by sesame and jaggery ladoos are typical of the food eaten on the Makar Sankranti occasion in Maharashtra
Question 4 of 5:
This preparation shares its name with which of these festivals?
Answer 4: Pongal. This preparation shares its name with the Pongal festival.
Question 5 of 5:
These kind of creatively made kites are commonly seen in a kite festival held on which occasion?
Answer 5: Uttarayan. These kinds of creatively made kites are commonly seen in a kite festival held on Uttarayan occasion.
How to Submit The Festive Quiz answers?
How To Play Baidyanath Quiz Amazon?
- Download the Amazon App from Playstore.
- Open & Sign in to Amazon Account.
- Search for “Fun Zone”
- Find the Amazon Festive Quiz and Open it.
- There will be a total of 5 questions.
- Answer them correctly and win Rs. 10,000.
Amazon Festive Quiz Terms & Conditions:
- Festive Quiz will commence on 6th January 2021 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 20th January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible to participate in the Festive Quiz, during the Quiz you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to Festive Quiz page or By Clicking Here, where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, you need to answer all Festive Quiz questions correctly. If All Answers are Correct you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Quiz and a total of 5 (Five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Festive Quiz Winners will be declared On or Before 25th January 2021.
- Check Detailed Terms & Conditions on Quiz Page @ AmazonFunzone
Amazon Festive Quiz answers
- Flipkart Ladies vs Gentlemen Answers Today 9 January 2021
- Flipkart Kaun Who did it answers today 9 January 2021
- Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai 9 January Answers
- Flipkart Fake or Not 9 January Answers
- Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 9 January 2021