Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers Today is now available on Amazon App in which it will ask you 5 questions. The main benefit of this quiz is that, you’ll Win Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
Our Website always freely available for you. We’ll help you to solve the Indian Navy Day Quiz Amazon. You can see all the latest Amazon Quiz answers on our site.
Let’s start with Wining Process…
The Amazon Indian Navy Day Question is a new quiz that debuted today in the app’s Funzone area. Amazon hasn’t launched many new questions this month, but it appears to be favouring interesting quizzes like Indian Navy Day Quiz. This five-question quiz will test your knowledge about the Indian Navy Day, which is observed on December 4th each year.
How To Play Indian Navy Day Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers
- Answer 1: 1950
- Answer 2: Royal Indian Navy
- Answer 3: Karambir Singh
- Answer 4: Admiral
- Answer 5: Goa
Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz questions and answers
Question 1: When was the Indian Navy founded?
Question 2: What was the former name given to Indian Navy?
Answer: Royal Indian Navy
Question 3: Which of these is the current Chief of the Naval Staff?
Answer: Karambir Singh
Question 4: Which of these is a rank in Indian Navy?
Question 5: At which of the following places is the headquarters of a Naval Command NOT located?
Amazon Quiz 9 December 2021 Answers Today – Win Pay Balance
Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz: winners list
Click on the first result and scroll down to a sub-section called “New games this week”. Now, click on the banner with the Indian flag and the description “Indian Navy Day | Win Rs 50,000”. The Indian Navy Days of the selected winners will be posted on this website.
Amazon Quiz Indian Navy Day Eligibility
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and.
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of your PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Amazon’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
I hope this Amazon Indian Navy Day Quiz Answers will help you to Win Rs 50,000 (1 winner). Best luck.