Amazon Quiz 1 December 2021 answers today are live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 5000 Pay Balance. Amazon Quiz answers today.
Amazon Quiz 1 December 2021 Answers –
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||1 December 2021|
|Quiz Time:||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||2 December 2021|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon Quiz 1 December 2021 Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Rs Rs. 5000 (1 winner).
Amazon Quiz 1 December 2021 Answers – Win Rs. 5000 Pay Balance.
Q1: The song ‘Stay’ whch has been near the top of the charts, is a collaboration between The Kid LAROI and which famous singer?
Answer: Justin Bieber
Q2: At the National Women’s Boxing Championship held towards the end of October, who was given the ‘Best Boxer’ award?
Answer: Nikhat Zareen
Q3: The brand Nykaa in the news for its IPO is named after the Sanskrit word ‘Nayaka’ meaning what?
Answer: Actress or one in the spotlight
Q4: This famous tourist spot is located in which city?
Q5: These wooden boats found in India are known by what name?
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 1 December 2021 Answers:
The winner’s name will be also posted in Amazon app by 2 December 2021.
Amazon Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Todays Quiz Questions: