Amazon Quiz 18 December 2021 answers today are live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance. Amazon Quiz answers today.
Amazon Quiz 18 December 2021 Answers –
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||18 December 2021|
|Quiz Time:||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||19 December 2021|
How To Play Amazon 18 December Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon Quiz 18 December 2021 Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Rs 10,000 (1 winner).
Amazon Quiz 18 December 2021 Answers – Win ₹10,000 Pay Balance.
Q1: With support from Denmark, which state is building India’s first offshore floating wind park in the Gulf of Mannar?
Answer 1: Tamil Nadu
Q2: In October 2021, who became the first Indian woman to win silver in the World Wrestling Championships?
Answer 2: Anshu Malik
Q3: The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2021 was awarded for the development of a tool for molecule building known as what?
Answer 3: Organocatalysis
Q4: The war between this country and Great Britain in 1982 was over which territory?
Answer 4: Falkland Islands
Q5: How many points win a game in this sport?
Answer 5: 21
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 18 December 2021 Answers:
The winner’s name will be also posted in Amazon app by 19 December 2021.
Amazon Daily Quiz Date, Prizes & Timing Details
- Amazon Quiz Name – Amazon Funzone Daily Quiz
- Amazon Quiz Date – 18th December 2021 November
- Amazon Quiz Timing – 12:00 AM To 11:59 PM
- Amazon Quiz Winning Rewards – Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Winner Announcement Date – 19th December 2021
Amazon Daily Quiz Terms & Condition
1. This Contest will commence on 18th December 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 18th December 2021 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 10 (Ten) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Today’s Quiz Questions:
- Which state government has scrapped the position of Police Naik recently?
- Mount Aso, one of the world’s largest active volcanoes, recently erupted in which country?
- Who was the captain of India A in their first unofficial Test on their recent tour to South Africa?
- This is a visual from the ‘Axel Towers’ known for its unique architecture. It is located in which European city?
- The name of this pasta literally means what?