Amazon Quiz 2 December 2021 answers today are live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 5000 Pay Balance. Amazon Quiz answers today.
Amazon Quiz 2 December 2021 Answers –
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. Rs. 10,000|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||2 December 2021|
|Quiz Time:||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||3 December 2021|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon Quiz 1 December 2021 Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Rs Rs. 5000 (1 winner).
Also Read: Amazon Quiz 12 December 2021 Answers
Amazon Quiz 2 December 2021 Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance.
Q1: Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?
Answer: PR Sreejesh
Q2: ‘Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
Answer: Ed Sheeran
Q3: CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
Q4: This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
Q5: This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 2 December 2021 Answers:
The winner’s name will be also posted in Amazon app by 2 December 2021.
Amazon Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Todays Quiz Questions: