Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 answers today are live now, you can answer all questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 25,000 Pay Balance. Amazon Quiz answers today.
Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 Answers –
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Rs. 25,000 Pay Balance|
|Number of Winners:||1|
|Quiz Date:||30 November 2021|
|Quiz Time:||12 AM to 11:59 PM|
|Winners will be declared on:||1 December 2021|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Rs 25,000 (1 winner).
Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 Answers – Win Rs. 25,000 Pay Balance.
Q1: Who recently became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League?
Ans: Mohammad Salah
Q2: Amol Parashar plays the role of which freedom fighter in the recently released film ‘Bhagat Singh’ ?
Ans: Bhagat Singh
Q3: A cryptocurrency which as of the last week of October is among the top 10 crytocurrencies in the world, is named after which dog breed?
Ans: Shiba Inu
Q4: This cat breed is called the __________ Forest Cat. Fill in the blanks
Q5: In which city would you find this famous sign?
Ans: Los Angeles
Winner Announcement for Amazon Quiz 30 November 2021 Answers:
The winner’s name will be also posted in Amazon app by 1 December 2021.
Amazon Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the Rs 50,000 (1 winner).
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.