Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz Answers Today is now available on Amazon App in which it will ask you 5 questions. It comes with the fresh new set of questions under Amazon Fun Zone section. We have updated all the T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz Answers for you. The main benefit of this quiz is that, you’ll Win Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000.
Our Website always freely available for you. We’ll help you to solve the T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz Amazon. You can see all the latest Amazon Quiz answers on our site.
Let’s start with Wining Process…
The Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz is the second quiz relating to the ongoing T20 cricket season, following the T-20 Edition Jackpot Quiz. Amazon has historically hosted quizzes around important cricket games, and while it just debuted the Amazon Pay T20 World Cup Spin and Win Quiz, these quizzes appear to be more direct in nature, which seems ideal with the T20 World Cup hitting new heights.
How To Play T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000.
Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz Answers
Question: What is the maximum number of overs a bowler can bowl in T-20 cricket?
Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz: answer and win Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000
The T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz is a hidden gem in the Funzone part of the app, and you’ll have no trouble finding it. From November 1st to November 15th, 2021, the Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz will be held. Amazon is demonstrating the versatility of the Funzone portion of the app once again with this quiz. Click here to see all of Amazon India’s, Flipkart’s, and other platforms’ quizzes.
Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz: winners list
T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz is being held from September 27th, 2021 to November 2nd, 2021. Amazon will select only one participant as the lucky winner and this lucky participant will get Honda City as the reward for answering all the questions correctly. The T-20 Edition Score and Wins of the selected winners will be posted on this website. Amazon has not confirmed by when the Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000 will be delivered to the selected winner.
Amazon Quiz T-20 Edition Score and Win Eligibility
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and.
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of your PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Amazon’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
I hope this Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz Answers will help you to Win Samsung QLED TV and up to Rs 30,000. Best luck.