Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers Today is now available on Amazon App in which it will ask you 5 questions. It comes with the fresh new set of questions under Amazon Fun Zone section. We have updated all the T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers for you. The main benefit of this quiz is that, you’ll Win 10 runs (1,00,000 winners).
Let’s start with Wining Process…
The Pictionary Quiz for Amazon T20 Cricket Edition has been updated once more. Amazon, on the other hand, altered the quiz rules and added the Funzone run concept. These runs may be earned by taking Amazon quizzes on cricket, and if you’ve accumulated enough, you can trade them for Amazon Pay balance on Funzone. The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz will take place between May 10th and May 14th, 2022.
How To Play T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the 10 runs (1,00,000 winners).
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers
- Answer 1: Shahid Afridi
- Answer 2: Glenn Maxwell
- Answer 3: Ravi Shastri
- Answer 4: Bob Willis
- Answer 5: Hitting a six
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: answer and win 10 runs (1,00,000 winners)
As part of the cricket-themed quizzes, the Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz returns to the Funzone area. Amazon is keeping its consumers interested during cricket season with cricket-themed quizzes, sweepstakes, and promotions. Cricket is treated as a festival in India, and T20 cricket appears to be one of the most popular cricket tournaments among supporters.
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is a brief quiz that will take place between May 10th and May 14th, 2022. The winner’s name will be revealed at the end of the contest, and he or she will get their rewards on or before May 15th, 2022, according to the contest page. Amazon is putting your cricket knowledge to the test, as well as your cricket skills.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their 10 runs (1,00,000 winners).
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the 10 runs (1,00,000 winners).
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz: winners list
The Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz is being held from May 10th, 2022, to May 14th, 2022. Multiple participants will win Funzone runs in this quiz, and all of them will receive the Runs on or before May 15th, 2022.
Amazon Quiz T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Eligibility
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and.
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of your PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Amazon’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
I hope this Amazon T20 Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers will help you to Win 10 runs (1,00,000 winners). Best luck.