Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz Answers Today is now available on Amazon App in which it will ask you 5 questions. It comes with the fresh new set of questions under Amazon Fun Zone section. We have updated all the name Quiz Answers for you. The main benefit of this quiz is that, you’ll Win Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000.
Our Website always freely available for you. We’ll help you to solve the World Television Day Jackpot Quiz Amazon. You can see all the latest Amazon Quiz answers on our site.
Let’s start with Wining Process…
The Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz is the day’s second new quiz, following the Amazon International Men’s Day Jackpot Quiz and the Amazon November Edition Spin and Win Quiz. Amazon has finally broken its string of seven days without any major quizzes with these quizzes. World Television Day is November 21st, 2021, and Amazon has created a quiz to commemorate the occasion on their engagement platform.
How To Play World Television Day Jackpot Quiz?
- First, download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Store Play Store.
- Now login or sign up on the Amazon app with your mobile number or email id and password.
- Then find Funzone on the search bar and click on it.
- Now you will see the Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz Banner.
- Answer the five questions correctly.
- Congratulations !! you will earn a chance to Win the Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000.
Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz Answers
- Answer: Philo Farnsworth
Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz questions and answers
Question: Who was the very first person to invent Television?
Answer: Philo Farnsworth
Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz: answer and win Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000
The World Television Day Jackpot Quiz aims to test your television knowledge and includes an intellectual question. Amazon Fun Riddles Solve and Win Quiz, Amazon T-20 Edition Score and Win Quiz, and Amazon T-20 Edition Jackpot Q are among the quizzes available.
Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz: terms and conditions
- The lucky draw for this quiz will be carried out during the contest period.
- The winners will be informed on email or SMS to claim their Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000.
- The winners must have their mobile number verified with Amazon.in to claim the Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000.
- All the information shared in connection with the contest will be treated as per Amazon’s privacy notice.
- Your participation is considered as consent to use your image or likeness for promotion.
- This quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances.
Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz: winners list
World Television Day Jackpot Quiz is being held from September 27th, 2021 to November 2nd, 2021. Amazon will select only one participant as the lucky winner and this lucky participant will get Honda City as the reward for answering all the questions correctly. The World Television Day Jackpots of the selected winners will be posted on this website. Amazon has not confirmed by when the Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000 will be delivered to the selected winner.
Amazon Quiz World Television Day Jackpot Eligibility
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest; and.
(e) You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of your PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. Amazon’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
I hope this Amazon World Television Day Jackpot Quiz Answers will help you to Win Sony Bravia 4K TV and up to Rs 40,000. Best luck.