Can you pay your credit card bill on Amazon?
The Correct Answer is Yes. You can pay your credit card bill on Amazon.
You can pay your credit card bills at www.amazon.in, as well as the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (“Website”). Visit the Amazon Pay page on the website ( https://www.amazon.in/gp/sva/dashboard ), and then select the ‘Credit Card Bill’ option. Alternatively, you can go to the Website’s home page and select the ‘Bills’ option, then select the ‘Credit Card Bill’ option.
All credit cards that you have saved for shopping on the Website are presented to you in a list on the ‘credit card bill payment’ page of the Website to help you pay the credit card bills faster. Please choose a credit card, enter the bill amount, and complete the payment using a payment method of your choice.
Question 1: With regards to credit card payments, what is the full form of APR?
Answer: Annual Percentage Rate
Question 2: Amount of credit used compared to the amount of credit available is measured by a term known as CUR. Expand CUR?
Answer: Credit utilization rate
Question 3: In 1946, John Biggins launched the _____ card. Purchases through this were forwarded to Biggins’ bank. Fill in the blanks?
Question 4: In 1966, a group of banks from which US state founded the Interbank Card Association that ultimately launched the Mastercard?
Question 5: Can you pay your credit card bill on Amazon?
Amazon Pay Quizzes:
- If you are a Prime Member and shop on Amazon using the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, you get ___ reward points
- The reward points from using the Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card, come straight to your ___ every month
- If you earn Rs. 3000 Reward Points by using your Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card, they will be worth how much?
- Which of these benefits are available with the Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card?
- Which of the following is the easiest way to make your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card bill payment?