Chacha Chaudhari Flipkart Answers – Today I’m going to show you all Correct 6 Answers. You can win exciting prizes, gift vouchers, super coins by playing Sirf Ek Minute Flipkart Answers. The name of this episode is Chacha Chaudhari.
How to Play Sirf Ek Minute Quiz?
Also, to participate in the Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Season 1, you need to follow these simple steps:
Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device.
Then, Open The Flipkart App.
Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Banner’.
Also, see all the Sirf Ek Minute S1E103 Chacha Chaudhari Flipkart Answers given below
Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Sirf Ek Minute
- Date & Time – 12 A.M Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
Read Terms & Conditions before playing
Chacha Chaudhari Flipkart Answers
Q1: In which state’s cuisine is the sweet dish Ghever prepared?
Answer 1: (B) RAJASTHAN
Q2: Polo is a sport played on the backs of which of these animals?
Answer 2: (A) HORSE
Q3: Polo is a sport played on the backs of which of these animals?
Answer 3: (A) COMMON MAN
Q4: Which of these terms is common to both cricket and football
Answer 4: (D) OFFSIDE
Q5: Paper/Rava and Set are types of which popular food item?
Answer 5: (C) DOSA
Q6:Which of these business leaders is an IIT graduate?
Answer 6: (A) SUNDAR PICHAI
“Join Telegram Channel For Fastest Quiz Answers” – Get Daily Quiz Updates, Cashback Offers, Free Product Loots & more at one Place.
By participating in “Sirf Ek Minute” (Contest), the user (You or Your) agrees to bound by these t&c.
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before November 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.