Today I’m going to show you all Crime Stories Flipkart Answers Episode 3. The episode is based on SHAADI MURDER and 3 questions asked. Also, this quiz contest is brought to you by Flipkart Video. The answers are 100% correct and legit. Finally, the motto of the quiz contest is Khoj Apradhi Ki.
So what are you waiting for, go, and win exciting prizes!
In fact, one of our readers has won the Prize by playing Flipkart Crime Stories Answers 15 March 2021. Finally, you can win free vouchers & super coins by answering all questions. You can also see the Flipkart Crime Stories Answers All Episodes.
How To Play Flipkart Crime Stories
Firstly, To participate in the Crime Stories Flipkart All Answers, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Also, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device
- Now, Open The Flipkart App
- Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The Crime Stories Quiz Banner.
Crime Stories Episode 3 Answers
- Answer 1: Post mortem reports
- Answer 2: Rehana & shaista
- Answer 3: Dean gopal
Crime Stories Episode 3 Question and Answers
Question 1) What is not present on the evidence table?
Answer 1: Post mortem reports
Question 2) Two suspects can be declared innocent at this point, which two?
Answer 2: Rehana & shaista
Question 3) Who is the killer?
Answer 3: Dean gopal
Invite to Play Crime Stories & Win Prizes up to Rs 1000
- Firstly, to invite through referral program, just open the Flipkart app
- Secondly, login with your account
- Then, Go to Games > Under Game Zone tap on Crime Stories
- Finally, On the For Your Information page, scroll down a bit and you will find a banner invite now
- Now, start inviting just tap on that Invite Now button and invite your friend or relatives by sending your referral link through WhatsApp, email, message, etc.
- In conclusion, Anyone who plays the Flipkart Crime Stories game with your link will be counted and you will be able to see the count stats
Once you successfully finish inviting 5 friends you will be rewarded.