Flipkart Crime Stories S2 Episode 1 Answers: Save Samar– Today I’m going to show you all Correct Answers. You can win exciting prizes, gift vouchers, super coins by playing Crime Stories Quiz.
Crime Stories Khoj Apradhi Ki is a Flipkart Video interactive quiz show starring KC Shanker which features cases inspired by true events.
In fact, one of our users has won the Redmi Earphones by playing Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz Contest. The answers are 100% correct. Check Flipkart Crime Stories S2 Episode 1 Answers Today 27 July 2021.
How to Play Crime Stories Quiz?
Also, to participate in the Flipkart Crime Stories Season 2, you need to follow these simple steps:
Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device.
Then, Open The Flipkart App.
Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Crime Stories Quiz Banner’.
Also, see all the Crime Stories S2E1 Save Samar Flipkart Answers given below
Crime Stories Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Crime Stories
- Date & Time – 12 A.M Everyday
- Quiz Based on – Crime Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
Flipkart Crime Stories S2 Episode 1 Answers
Save Samar Flipkart Answers
Q1. Who is definitely not a traitor? (question time – 7:56)
Answer : Surya
Q2. What should Vikrant do? (question time – 9:12)
Answer : Chase Chote Dada
Q3. Who is the traitor
Answer : Akash
Quiz Answers that gives big prizes:
Terms & Conditions
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before November 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.