Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 261 Answers: Eco-Friendly Medals – Today I’m going to show you all Quiz answers for Episode 261 and you can win prizes. Name of the Episode is Eco-Friendly Medals.
Also, you can win free vouchers & super coins by answering all questions of this contest. Firstly, in this post, we have given all the correct answers to this contest.
Finally, Flipkart is now back with the Flipkart Fake or not quiz– Play the Game of Truth & Win Prizes Worth Lakhs, where you can answer five questions & win exciting prizes. Also, It mainly focuses on a range of simple questions that are mostly easy.
How To Play Fake or Not Quiz Episode 261?
To participate in the Fake or Not Quiz, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device
- Secondly, Launch The Flipkart App
- Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Fake or Not Banner’
- Find the S4E261 Eco-Friendly Medals Flipkart Quiz
- Below are the Fake or Not Fake Episode 261 Eco-Friendly Medals Flipkart Answers.
Flipkart Fake or Not Episode 261 Answers
Eco-Friendly Medals Flipkart Answers
Q1. Maharashtra has launched an initiative called ‘Jail Tourism’.
Answer 1: Not Fake
Q2. K-pop and K-dramas are native to South Korea.
Answer 2: Not Fake
Q3. Tokya Olympic medals are usually made from recycled mobile phones.
Answer 3: Not Fake
Quiz Answers that gives big prizes: