Correct Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Episode 15 Answers and the episode is about History of Biology. You can win exciting prizes, gift vouchers, super coins so Play prize wali Paathshala contest now.
Flipkart Video is back again with Season 2 of Prize Wali Paathshala. Prize Wali Paathshali Home Edition is a Genaral Knowledge Quiz Show on Flipkart App here you have to give correct answers of 3 questions, and you will get 4 options for each question and you will get 15 seconds to select the correct answer.
The answers are 100% correct. You can check the latest Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart Answers Today.
How To Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Episode 15?
Also, to participate in the prize wali Paathshala episode 15, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device.
- Then, Open The Flipkart App.
- Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz’.
- Next find the S2E15 Sultans of Twitter and below are the episode 15 answers.
Let me take a minute to address you that, we provide fastest quiz answers on our Telegram Group. If you’re interested to join our Group, I have given the link below.
Prize Wali Paathshala Episode 15 Answers – 11th May
History of Biology Flipkart Answers
Q1. Which of these icons would you click to access Instagram tv?
Answer: Image 1
Q2. The aadhar card is issued by the UIDAI to every citizen of our country what does the u stand for?
Q3. Which of these scientists was the first to identify?
Answer: Robert Hooke
Prize Wali Paathshala Previous Episode Answers:
Terms & Conditions
- Prize Wali Paathshala is a unique game Contest where the host will ask 3 questions in every episode regarding various products available on the Flipkart Platform;
- Users will be Contesting a total of 3 questions in each episode
- Users will have to select one of the options as deemed appropriate by them
- The results will be available to the users who have completed the quiz, on the My Rewards section of the Contest.