Correct Flipkart Prize Wali Pathshala 11 January Answers to Episode 28. Firstly, we revealed Flipkart prize wali pathshala answer today. You can win exciting prizes, gift vouchers, super coins so Play prize wali paathshala.
In fact, one of our readers has won the iPhone XR at 1. Rs by playing Prize Wali Pathshala. The answers are 100% correct. You can also see Prize Wali Pathshala Episode 2 Answers.
How To Play?
Also, to participate in the prize wali pathshala 11 January, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device.
- Then, Open The Flipkart App.
- Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz’.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala 11 January Answers
Prize Wali Paathshala Episode 28 Answers
Q1: Which Of These Cities Was The First Capital Of The Mughal Empire?
Answer 1: Agra
Q2: The Constellations ‘Ursa Major’ And ‘Ursa Minor’ Are Both Known By Common Names Referring To Which Animal?
Answer 2: Bear
Q3: What Are Two Triangles Having Exactly The Same Three Sides And Exactly The Same Three Angles Called?
Answer 3: Congruent
Details of the Contest:
- Prize Wali Paathshala is a unique game Contest where the host will ask 3 questions in every episode regarding various products available on the Flipkart Platform;
- Users will be COntesting a total of 3 questions in each episode
- Users will have to select one of the options as deemed appropriate by them
- The results will be available to the users who have completed the quiz, on the My Rewards section of the Contest.
If you are looking for another prize wali pathshala Flipkart answer then you should visit this page.