Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Episode 21 Answers: Classical Dance ki Rani? – Today I’m going to show you all Correct Answers. You can win exciting prizes, gift vouchers, super coins by playing Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart Answers.
How to Play Sirf Ek Minute Quiz?
Also, to participate in the Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Season 1, you need to follow these simple steps:
Firstly, Download The Flipkart App from here On Your Device.
Then, Open The Flipkart App.
Finally, Head Over To The ‘Game Zone’ Section And Click On The ‘Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Banner’.
Also, see all the Sirf Ek Minute S1E21 Classical Dance ki Rani? Flipkart Answers given below
Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Sirf Ek Minute
- Date & Time – 12 A.M Everyday
- Quiz Based on – General Knowledge
- Quiz Available On – Flipkart App – Game Zone
- Rewards – Gift Vouchers & Supercoins
- Results Declared – Immediately
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Episode 21 Classical Dance ki Rani? Answers 5 August 2021
Classical Dance ki Rani? Flipkart Answers
Q1. In 3 idiots which object is modified to help deliver the baby?
Answer : Option 1
Q2. The capital of which of these states is located on the banks of the River Ganga?
Answer : Bihar
Q3. In which sport have the sisters Divya Prashanti Akanksha and Pratima Singh represented India?
Answer : BasketBall
Q4. Who is married into the Chopra family?
Answer : Rani Mukerji
Q5. Which of these is also the name of a classical dance form?
Answer : Manipuri
Q6. The modern version of which of these sports was invented in India?
Answer : Badminton
Previous Episode Answers
Terms & Conditions
By participating in “Sirf Ek Minute” (Contest), the user (You or Your) agrees to bound by these t&c.
- You will need to answer all the questions correctly in order to win an assured reward.
- The winners will get either Flipkart gift vouchers, products as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be credited to the account of the winners on or before November 31st, 2021.
- This contest is valid only in India and only to those who are Indian citizens.
- All the participants must be of age 18 or higher and have verified their contact on Flipkart.
- The participant must have a valid account on the platform.
- By participating, participants agree and consent to the collection, usage, storage, transfer, sharing or otherwise processing of personal information.
- This includes sensitive information provided by participants.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Winners may be contacted by Flipkart for marketing and promotional purposes.