Google Pay Go India Nainital Event Quiz Answers: Win up to ₹100 Cashback
Today I’m going to show you the correct Google Pay Go India Nainital Event Quiz Answers and Gpay Go India Nainital City Game Quiz Answers. Google Pay Go India game is now live on Google pay App and many users can win rewards of up to Rs. 501 by collecting city tickets and also, completing the India map displayed within the Go India section of the app. Now, there is another quiz contest for three days within the app named Nainital Event Answers.
Haven’t seen Google Pay Go India Colour Event Answers: Win up to ₹100 Cashback. Not yet.
Firstly, the Google Pay Go India Nainital Event Quiz will be live on the app from December 7 to December 9. All you have to do is need to visit the city and submit the correct answers to the quiz during this period. If you give the correct answers to all the questions, then you will be able to get a scratch card of Rs. 100 from Google Pay.
How To Play Visit Nainital City In Google Pay Go India Game
Follow the below steps to play the Google Pay Go India Colour Event Quiz.
- Step 1: Open Google Pay App and go to Go India section.
- Step 2: Click on the Quiz and play the Google Pay Nainital City Quiz.
- Step 3: Give correct answers and earn city tickets by completing the tasks in the Google Pay Go India contest.
Below are the tasks you need to do to get the city tickets. Also Read: All Flipkart Quiz Answers 12 December 2020
- Firstly, you can share the Go India Map you completed or the city photo with your contacts on a daily basis.
- Secondly, recharge a mobile number or DTH.
- Also, pay for Google Pay Recharge QR Code.
- Also, scan Google Pay QR codes at the nearest shop.
- Thirdly, pay on the MakeMyTrip app.
- Also, buy Gold from the app.
- Finally, pay online or electricity bills.
Now, you can recharge the city and pay the Test Your Color Knowledge quiz.
Google Pay Go India Nainital Quiz Answers :
Nainital Event Quiz Question With Answers 12 December 2020
- The Right Answer Is: Ram Ganga
- The Right Answer Is: 200-250
- The Right Answer Is: Kaziranga
- The Right Answer Is: All Of These
- The Right Answer Is: Never Ever Share Your UPI PIN
- The Right Answer Is: Kumaon
- The Right Answer Is: Asiatic Lion
Google Pay Nainital Event Quiz Questions (गो इंडिया गेम) :
Q1: What Was The Name Of The Jim Corbett National Park Earlier?
Answer 1: Ram Ganga
Q2: How Many Tigers Are There In Jim Corbett National Park?
Answer 2: 200-250
Q3: Which Sanctuary In India Is Known For One Horned Rhinoceros?
Answer 3: Kaziranga
Q4: Which Of The Following Lakes Are Around Nainital?
Answer 4: All Of These
Q5: You Got A Call From A Tour Operator Giving You A Great Deal On A Jungle Safari. He Is Asking For Your UPI PIN To Make A Booking On Your Behalf. You Should:
Answer 5: Never Ever Share Your UPI PIN
Q6: Which Himalayan Mountain Ranges Surround Nainital?
Answer 6: Kumaon
Q7: What Is The Famous Animal To See At The Gir National Park?
Answer 7: Asiatic Lion
Also see other quiz answers to win prizes:
- Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai 12 December Answers
- Flipkart Ladies vs Gentleman Quiz Answers 12 December 2020
- Amazon Small Business Day Quiz Answers Updated [100% Correct]
- Google Pay-Go India Colour Event Answers: Win up to ₹100 Cashback
- Flipkart Big Buzz Answers 11 December 2020