Contract-Based Bharti Under Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment Notification 2022 Online Registration, Latest Jobs in Haryana Roadways, Electricity Department, etc. We’re going to inform you today about the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam, a programme that the state government of Haryana launched. Through this programme, residents can apply online for jobs they previously had to submit paper applications for.
The Haryana chief minister, Shri Manohar Lal Khattar Ji, has introduced the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam 2022. Through this programme, all government appointments that were previously made in accordance with outsourcing procedures will now be made online. On November 1, 2021, the government opened the Kaushal Rojgar Nigam portal, which allows young people to apply online for positions.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Limited 2022 Recruitment
All citizens hired through this new system will also receive all benefits, including EPF, ESI, and other facilities. This procedure will play a critical role in guaranteeing transparency and providing eligible candidates with sufficient employment chances, in addition to preventing the exploitation of workers employed under contract.
|Department||Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiary||Job Seekers in Haryana|
|Objective||to make outsourcing appointments through an online process|
|HKRNL Application Form Process||Online|
Contract hires will now be made on the basis of merit under this new structure. which will guarantee a transparent system. This platform will be used to appoint all outsourcing employees. In addition, skill development test sessions will be held to help all eligible kids find jobs.
Important Documents Required for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of age
- Ration card
- Passport size Photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Online Regsitration for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Jobs
On November 1, 2021, the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam portal went live. The young can submit online applications for contractual openings after this portal is launched. The Minister of State has announced that all appointments that were previously made in accordance with outsourcing policy will be made via Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam.
Citizens of the state can register through this portal. If you want to register under this scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- Firstly, you have to go to the hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in which is the official website of the Haryana Skill Employment Corporation.
- Go to homepage and go to registration.
- Enter all the related information about your experience.
- Now, new page will be opened.
- On this page, you have to enter the family id.
- Now you have to click on the display member’s option.
- After that, you have to choose your name.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number which you will have to enter in the OTP box & verify.
- After this, the registration form will open where you have to enter educational details or work experience information as required.
- Then, you need to click on the submit option.
- Finally, have to log in to the candidate section.
- Again, Enter all the information asked.
- You will have to upload all the important documents.
- Click on the submit option and you will be registered on the portal.
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam: Contact details
- Office Address – Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Limited, Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana, Kaushal Bhawan, Sector 3, Panchkula
- Website: hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in
- Email Helpline – [email protected]
Also Read: KPTCL Hall Ticket 2022 Exam Date Out for AE, JE, Junior Assistant
Also Read: Shillong TEER Common Number Today & Tomorrow – Target Hit Number
Also Read: A World United – Win Manchester United Home T-Shirt For Free