There are 12 steps in one Surya Namaskar round are as follows:
- Step 1: Prayer pose – Pranamasana
- Step 2: Raised arms pose – Hastauttanasana
- Step 3: Hand to foot pose – Hasta Padasana
- Step 4: Equestrian pose – Ashwa Sanchalanasana
- Step 5: Stick pose – Dandasana
- Step 6: Salute with eight parts or points – Ashtanga Namaskara
- Step 7: Cobra pose – Bhujangasana
- Step 8: Mountain pose – Parvatasana
- Step 9: Equestrian pose – Ashwa Sanchalanasana
- Step 10: Hand to foot pose – Hasta Padasana
- Step 11: Raised Arms Pose- Hastauttanasana
- Step 12: Standing Mountain pose – Tadasana
Surya Namaskar is very much idyllic for very busy people who are juggling work, family and fitness program. Young and old can practice this yoga for many health benefits as well as for ensuring great well-being.
How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Correct Answer: 12
Yoga Quiz Time Answers
Question 1: What is meaning of Sanskrit word ‘Yoga’?
Question 2: Which Veda mentions the elements of yoga?
Answer: Rig veda
Question 3: India celebrated its first International yoga day on _____ ?
Question 4: How many steps are there in one Surya Namaskar round?
Question 5: What is the name of this Asana?
Live Quiz Answers:
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11 June 2021 – Win Rewards
Amazon Tecno Spark 7T Quiz Answers Today – win Tecno Spark 7T (12 winners)