Judima, the first traditional brew of northeast India to get a GI tag, is from which state?
Judima, the first traditional brew of northeast India to get a GI tag, is from Assam. The Northeast’s First Traditional Brew To Get GI Tag Is Assam’s Iconic Judima Rice Wine. Judima, Assam’s renowned drink, is the first traditional northeast Indian beer to receive a geographical indication (GI) label. The Dimasa community of Assam’s Dima Hasao district produces Judima, a rice wine.
- What is the newly set-up consortium for governance of infectious diseases in India?
- As of October 2021, who is the leading wicket taker in T20 Internationals?
- Who won the Turkish F1 Grand Prix 2021?
- This is the inspiration behind the logo of a famous management institute in which city?
- The owner of this hammer is a character from which mythology?
Amazon FZ Quiz Time – 19 December 2021 – Win ₹15,000 Pay Balance
Q1: Which is the first feature-length fiction film shot in outer space?
Answer 1: The Challenge
Q2: Which country unveiled the world’s first automated, driverless train in the city of Hamburg?
Answer 2: Germany
Q3: Judima, the first traditional brew of northeast India to get a GI tag, is from which state?
Answer 3: Assam
Q4: This fruit is depicted on top of the Men’s Singles Trophy at which of these competitions?
Answer 4: Wimbledon
Q5: In which city of England is this famous building located in?
Answer 5: London
How To Play Amazon FZ Quiz?
- Go To Google & Apple Play Store And Download Amazon App.
- Open & Sign in Amazon App.
- When you open the Amazon app, then you will see the banner of “Amazon DAILY Quiz TIME“, you have to click on it.
- Click This Banner and Star Play Quiz.
- Answer All 5 Question.
- Wait for the Winner Announced Date.
Also Play this Quizzes:
Terms And Conditions
This Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow. These T&Cs are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and it’s mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You’re” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest;