Who is the only Australian to win Player of the series twice in the IPL?
- Shane Watson – 2008 and 2013: Former Rajasthan Royals star Shane Watson was the first player to win the Most Valuable Player award in the IPL. He helped the Rajasthan Royals to the championship in 2008 with some incredible performances both with the bat and ball. In 2013, Watson could not help the Rajasthan Royals to the IPL title. However, he helped them to a third-place with 543 runs and 13 wickets.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 23 October 2020
How to Play the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
- First Download the Flipkart App from Google Play Store(Android) or App Store(iOS)
- Once done open and sign in
- From the Games Section find the Daily Trivia Quiz
- There will be totally 5 Questions
- To enter the lucky draw answer all Daily Trivia Quiz Questions
Also Find Out Below Quiz Contests Answers: