Parda, Dandi, Gullu, and Kunti are some parts of which instruments?
Parda, Dandi, Gullu, and Kunti are some parts of Sitar.
Q1. Who was the first CM to have laid down his papers to assume the role of the PM?
Answer: H. D. Deve Gowda
Q2. What region of India was called Freferiksoerne during the Danish rule?
Answer: Nicobar Islands
Q3. Parda, Dandi, Gullu, and Kunti are some parts of which instruments?
Q4. What was the small pocket in jeans originally designed to carry?
Q5. Which dessert’s invention is claimed by Nigel Mackenzie and lan Downding?
Answer: Banoffee pie
- Amazon Business Quiz Answers: Answer & Win Rs 20,000
- Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz Answers – Win Armani Watch
- Amazon Samsung Galaxy S21 Quiz Answers – Win Samsung S21 Ultra 5G
- Amazon Spin and Win Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Quiz Answers
- Amazon Karigar Handicrafts Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Colgate Dazzle White Quiz Answers [Revealed]
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
Quiz Name : Flipkart Trivia Quiz
Quiz Date : 17 February 2021
Winning Prize : Gems & Flipkart Voucher
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. Firstly, download the Flipkart App from the Playstore or the App store
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games section and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher.