This fruit is depicted on top of the Men’s Singles Trophy at which of these competitions?
Pineapple fruit is depicted on top of the Men’s Singles Trophy at Wimbledon competitions. A little gold pineapple sits atop the trophy, as you may have observed. The inscription on the cup says, “The All England Lawn Tennis Club Single Handed Championship of the World,” and it stands 18 inches tall.
- What is the newly set-up consortium for governance of infectious diseases in India?
- As of October 2021, who is the leading wicket taker in T20 Internationals?
- Who won the Turkish F1 Grand Prix 2021?
- This is the inspiration behind the logo of a famous management institute in which city?
- The owner of this hammer is a character from which mythology?
Amazon FZ Quiz Time – 19 December 2021 – Win ₹15,000 Pay Balance
Q1: Which is the first feature-length fiction film shot in outer space?
Answer 1: The Challenge
Q2: Which country unveiled the world’s first automated, driverless train in the city of Hamburg?
Answer 2: Germany
Q3: Judima, the first traditional brew of northeast India to get a GI tag, is from which state?
Answer 3: Assam
Q4: This fruit is depicted on top of the Men’s Singles Trophy at which of these competitions?
Answer 4: Wimbledon
Q5: In which city of England is this famous building located in?
Answer 5: London
How To Play Amazon FZ Quiz?
- Go To Google & Apple Play Store And Download Amazon App.
- Open & Sign in Amazon App.
- When you open the Amazon app, then you will see the banner of “Amazon DAILY Quiz TIME“, you have to click on it.
- Click This Banner and Star Play Quiz.
- Answer All 5 Question.
- Wait for the Winner Announced Date.
Also Play this Quizzes:
Amazon Quiz 19 December 2021 Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Episode 227 Answers
Terms And Conditions
This Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow. These T&Cs are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and it’s mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You’re” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India;
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest;