Which of these actions can you do with Alexa & Smart bulb combo?
– Change color of the bulb
– Change Brightness
– Turn light on and off
Answer: All of the Above actions can be done with Alexa & Smart bulb combo.
There are many different types of smart lighting on the market. While some systems require a “bridge,” a device that connects to a Wi-Fi router and communicates with the smart light, smart light bulbs with built-in Wi-Fi are also available. Lifx is one of the few that doesn’t require a bridge, therefore it’s easy to set up. The lamps are multi-colored and dimmable, but their reliability is dependent on your Wi-Fi router because they rely on it.
Question 1: In the video, which of these appliances do Kunal & Soha control with Alexa in their home?
Question 2: You can set up smart home without any rewiring of the house using Alexa
Question 3: You can make your existing appliance smart by connecting it to a smart plug
Question 4: Which of these actions can you do with Alexa & Smart bulb combo?
Answer: All of the above
Question 5: Alexa smart home combo during Prime Day would start at Rs. 2299
To use Alexa to manage a Lifx bulb, you’ll need the following:
- An Amazon Echo product
- A Lifx bulb like the
- An Apple or Android smartphone for setting up Alexa to talk to the bulb.
How to control the lights with Alexa using a Lifx smart bulb:
- Turn on the light switch after screwing the Lifx bulb into the socket.
- Download the Lifx app from the Apple or Android app stores on your smartphone. Open the Lifx application. To connect the bulb to your Wi-Fi network, touch the + or Add Bulbs button on the screen and follow the setup steps. Give the bulb a welcoming moniker, such as “Lamp.”
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your phone. Select Skills from the menu icon. Look for the Lifx skill and turn it on.
- Select Smart Home from the menu icon.
- Then tap Devices, and then Discover. The app will search for devices and locate the Lamp smart bulb.
- Make sure the light is on. Check to see if the light is turned on. “Alexa, turn off the lamp,” say with your Echo nearby.
- Then say to Alexa, “Alexa, dim the lamp” and “Alexa, brighten the lamp”.