Which payment methods can be used for repayment of purchase made using Amazon pay later?
Netbanking / Debit Cards payment method is used for repayment of purchase made using Amazon pay later.
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 Pay Balance
Answer 1: All Of The Above
Q2. Which payment methods can be used for repayment of purchase made using Amazon pay later?
Answer 2: Netbanking / Debit Cards
Answer 3: All Of The Above
Answer 4: Enter Your PAN Card Number
Answer 5: TRUE
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
Firstly, This Contest will commence on 24th November, 2020 from 12:00:00 AM (IST) to 15th December, 2020 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. Secondly, In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Also, Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. Finally, The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. In conclusion, The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Also, Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Also, Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Terms And Conditions
Firstly, This Amazon Pay Later Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Also read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
Secondly, These T&Cs are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and it’s mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). Also To the extent of the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You’re” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Also Read |