Talimeren Ao led the Indian football team in its first official match in the 1948 Olympic Games. Dr Talimeren Ao captained India against France at the London 1948 Olympics – the Indian football team’s first international match after the country’s independence
Question 1:- What is the women’s equivalent of the premier international tennis event Davis Cup?
Answer 1:- Fed Cup
Question 2:- Asif Kapadia directed a documentary on which sportsperson that was released in 2019?
Answer 2:- Diego Maradona
Question 3:- In 2019, who was appointed as the first chancellor of the Sports University of Haryana?
Answer 3:- Kapil Dev
Question 4:- How many overs were bowled per innings in the matches of the 1983 World Cup?
Answer 4:- Sixty
Question 5:- Who led the Indian football team in its first official match in the 1948 Olympic Games?
Answer 5:- Talimeren Ao
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answer Today 12 February
Flipkart Fake or Not 12 February Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai 12 February Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia 12 February Answers
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
Quiz Name : Flipkart Trivia Quiz
Quiz Date : 12 February 2021
Winning Prize : Gems & Flipkart Voucher
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. Firstly, download the Flipkart App from the Playstore or the App store
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games section and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher.