Gautam Gambhir led the Kolkata Knight Riders to victory in the 2012 and 2014 IPL seasons. Under Gambhir’s captaincy, Kolkata Knight Riders won their first IPL title in 2012 and went on to win the title again in 2014.
Question 1. Who led the Kolkata Knight Riders to victory in the 2012 and 2014 IPL seasons?
Answer 1: Gautam Gambhir
Question 2. With whom did Virat Kohli share a record 229-runs partnership in the 2016 IPL?
Answer 2: AB de Villiers
Question 3. Which is the largest stadium in India by seating capacity?
Answer 3: Salt Lake Stadium
Question 4. Which swimmer was the first Indian to win a gold medal in the Asian Games?
Answer 4: Sachin Nag
Question 5. For which sport did Homi Motivala and Pushpendra Kumar Garg win Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
Answer 5: Yachting
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Details:-
Quiz Name : Flipkart Trivia Quiz
Quiz Date : 12 February 2021
Winning Prize : Gems & Flipkart Voucher
How To Play Flipkart Trivia Daily Quiz?
1. Firstly, download the Flipkart App from the Playstore or the App store
2. log in to Flipkart app with your email or mobile number.
3. Go to the games section and click on Flipkart Trivia Quiz.
4. Now, give the correct answers to the five-question which is given above.
5. Congratulations!! Now you will get Gems and Flipkart Voucher.