[e-shram Card Registration] eshram.gov.in Portal 2022, E Shram Card Benefits, Download PDF Online & Check Payment Status.
People in the country who are financially disadvantaged and require assistance. The government assists these individuals in a variety of ways. The government provides free or low-cost E Shram card apply onlineand financial assistance through a variety of programmes. At the same time, the portal has begun to offer a variety of schemes to the public. E-shram card is one such portal.
As a result, many individuals face numerous financial issues as they age. The E-Shram Card was created by the Indian government in response to the issues faced by workers in the unorganised sector. The Shramik Card has various advantages.
E Shram Card Registration Portal, Benefits, Online Apply
In India, the unorganised sector employs a considerable portion of the population. In their daily lives, these folks encounter numerous challenges. Seasonal employment is the most typical issue. Aside from that, these people have no notion how to protect their future by E Shram card online apply.
|Total Card Issued
|Partial Handicap Help
|E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number
|Accidental Death Insurance
|Budget Reserved for Scheme
|Scheme Launched By
|Ministry of Labour & Employment, India
|e-Shram Card Online Portal
The Indian government wants to collect data on workers in the unorganised sector through this initiative. The national government will implement more advantageous programmes for workers using the acquired data.
E shram.gov.in – Benefits of E-Shram Card
- A death insurance of 2 lakh would be offered, as well as financial assistance of 1 lakh in the event of physical disability.
- The initiative will provide not just cash assistance, but also free bicycles for children, working equipment, sewing machines, and other items.
- The Shramik Cardholder will receive between 500 and 1000 rupees each month.
- The government also intends to link the E-Shram Card apply online so that cardholders can benefit from other state and federal government initiatives.
Types of Persons Covered under the E-Shram Scheme
- Marginal Farmers
- Small Farmers
- Agricultural Labourers
- Construction Workers
- Leather Labourers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Rollers
- Other Workers Engaged in the Unorganised Sectors
You can apply for an e Shram card online apply through the government. You don’t have to go outside or sit at home to take advantage of this scheme; simply open the bottle and fill out the application form. The government’s Shramik Yojana
Documents Required for E-Shram Card- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with your Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- The age of the sharmik (majdoor) is not less than 16 years and not more than 59 years
Also read: Paytm Wishlist 2022 Offer
Steps to e-Shram Card Online Apply @eshram.gov.in
- Got to the official web portal @eshram.gov.in
- Enter the phone number associated with your Aadhar Card.
- After that, press the “Send OTP” button to receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Accept the information on the screen after verifying the OTP.
- You must again input needed information such as your home address, educational qualifications, and so on.
- Enter the name of the skill and the type of the business. Choose the type of task you want to accomplish.
- An OTP will be issued to your registered mobile number, which you must validate.
- Your E Shram Card will appear on the screen after you input the One Time Password, and you can download it.
E-Shram Card Registration & Application Form 2022 (State Wise)
|Name of State
|E Shram Card Registration Link
|Jammu & Kashmir
- Official Website – eshram.gov.in
- E-Shram Card Apply Online – Visit Here
- E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number – 14434