Rajasthan SSO Portal ID Registration 2022 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in SSO ID राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करें
In the year 2013, the Rajasthan government created the Rajasthan SSO Portal. The goal of this portal’s introduction was to bring together various government services for Rajasthan’s consumers in one place.
SSO stands for Single Sign-On in full. The Rajasthan SSO portal login is required to access multiple Rajasthan State Government services and to complete all online application forms. This website will provide you with all of the information you need about the Rajasthan SSO Portal, including how to register for an SSO ID in Rajasthan, what SSO ID is used for, and so on.
The Rajasthan SSO portal login provides various services to citizens. Some of the major services that an individual can access on the Rajasthan SSO portal are:
Services Provided on Rajasthan SSO Portal
- Application for arms license
- Attendance MIS
- Application for scholarship
- Litigation tracking
- Communication with the bank
- Application for Bhamashah card
- Building plan approval system (BPAS)
- Business registration
- Drug license
- E-Mitra portal services
- SSO Rajasthan e-pass
- Employment opportunities
- GST portal
- Government health schemes
- Ayush portal
- Change of usage of land
Rajasthan SSO Portal login was created by the Rajasthan State Government to provide online services to its citizens.
Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal Registration & Login
You can access more than 100 websites from various state government departments in Rajasthan using the Rajasthan SSO Portal login . If you wish to apply for a government position in Rajasthan, you’ll need a Rajasthan SSO ID and password. To create your Rajasthan SSO ID and password, go to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
To get various information about Goverment scheme
Uses of Rajasthan SSO Portal
The following are the advantages of registering on the Rajasthan SSO portal:
- Apply for Government Jobs: This portal allows you to apply for any state government job in Rajasthan and track the status of your application.
- Anyone can use their SSO ID to pay bills such as water, energy, mobile, and landline expenses
- The bill payment can also be verified and validated.
- Individuals can use their Rajasthan SSO ID to submit online applications for a variety of purposes, including applying for university entrance, jobs, RTI, licence applications, and getting an arms licence.
- Various State Government Services in One Place: This portal allows users to access a
- variety of state government services such as e-Mitra, Bhamashah Card Service, Jan Aadhaar, Rajasthan Employment Service, and more.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Eligibility and Documents Required
- Adhaar Card, Bhamashah ID Card
- For Business applicants and Udyog Industries – BRN Number
- SIPF ID for Government Employees
- Login Credentials of Google Account or Facebook Account
How to do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
Applicants can register under one of 3 groups: citizen, udyog, or government employee. For all three alternatives, we shall explain the Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Process. As a result, carefully review the procedures below.
For further contact, you must input your registered mobile number, which will be registered with the Rajasthan SSO Portal login .
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process for Citizen
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal, sso.rajasthan.gov.in, and pick the Option Citizen under Registration.
- If you are a Rajasthan citizen, you can now choose between Adhaar ID or Bhamashah ID and Google Id for all other candidates.
- Follow the steps one by one to generate your SSO ID and password quickly.
Go to the Rajasthan SSO website.
Step 1: click on the Rajasthan SSO Portal
Step 2: Select the Registration menu for citizen
Step 3: If you live in the state of Rajasthan, select the ‘Jan Aadhaar’ or ‘Bhamashah’ option. The ‘Google’ option is available to everyone else.
Step 4: Select the ‘Jan Aadhaar’ option, input the Jan Aadhaar number, click the ‘Next’ button, enter your name, the name of the family’s head, and all other members, and then click the ‘Send OTP’ button. To finish the registration, enter the ‘OTP’ and click the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
Step 5: If you select the ‘Bhamashah’ option, enter the Bhamashah ID number and then select the ‘Next’ button to complete the process.
Also read: E Shram Card Online Apply
Rajasthan SSO ID for Government Employees
- Open the SSO Portal for Rajasthan.
- Click on the Registration link.
- Choose the Government Employee option.
- Click on the SIPF link.
- Input your SIPF number and password now.
- Your SSO Id will be created if you follow the simple steps one by one.
You may also download the Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID registration process as a PDF file organized by sections.
How to reset SSO ID Password if you forgot the password
- Open Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Select the URL after clicking Login forgot my password.
- Select one of the three options now. i.e. mobile number, email address, or Adhaar number.
- Fill in the details of the selected option.
- You will receive an OTP on your id or cellphone number when you submit the information.
- You will be able to reset your password after entering the OTP.