There are several exclusive Slice credit card features and benefits, such as cash back on every purchase, attractive weekly incentives, and no-cost EMI options among others.
Slice Credit Card is a fast growing fintech startup that provides credit to people who do not have a regular source of income or have a poor credit score. Though we refer to Slice as a credit card, it is essentially a line of credit that allows you to borrow money up to a pre-determined limit.
How to Apply for Slice Card?
A Slice Super Card is a Visa-powered Credit Card that can be utilized for both offline and online transactions. It doesn’t have any annual charges, joining fees, or hidden charges for the user. The Slice application on your Smartphone will keep a check on all your transactions right under your fingertips. The steps to apply for a Slice Super Card is as follows:-
1. First of all Download the Slice application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. After downloading the Slice app, log in with the app by using your G-mail account or you can log in with another e-mail address also.
3. Now, enter your Mobile Number. A 4-digit OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your Mobile Number for verification.
4. Now, enter your details like Your Name, Your Employment Status (Employed, Student, etc.), and click on the Continue option.
5. Now, verify your PAN Card number which will be automatically filled in the app if the same number is registered with your PAN Card. Otherwise, you can also enter the PAN Card manually.
6. Now, they’ll fetch your CIBIL Score or Credit Score automatically, and then click on the Continue option.
7. Now, you’ve to complete your KYC by Aadhaar OTP or by manually uploading the Aadhaar document on the App (if the same number you’ve registered is not linked to your Aadhaar Card.) and click on the Continue option.
8. Now, you’ve to enter the Shipping Address for the delivery of the physical Slice card. As Slice Card is available in few cities only, then it’s very important to mention those cities only in the Shipping Address in which the delivery is possible.
9. Now, you’ve to take a picture of yourself with your Smartphone’s Front Camera and upload it on the app.
10. After finishing all these steps, the app will show your Credit Limit based on your CIBIL Score or Credit Score.
And now, your Slice Super Card is ready to use and the status for the booking of your physical Slice Card will also display on the main dashboard of the Slice application.
Slice Credit Card eligibility criteria:
To be eligible, you need to fulfill these slice credit card requirements .
- Resident Type: Indian
- Age – The age of the applicant should be greater than 18 years.
- Employment status: Every salaried, Self-employed and student can apply for this card.
- A CIBIL score higher than 740 will help you to get a decent credit limit on this card.
- This card is currently available in those cities – Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Indore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanchipuram, Mumbai, Manipal, Mysore, Nasik, Nagpur, Surat, Pune, Vellore, Thiruvallur, and Visakhapatnam.
Required documents to apply for slice credit card:
- Photocopy of Address proof (any 1)
- Last 6 months bank account Statement
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Utility bills
- Photocopy of ID Proof (any 1)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- You need to upload your selfie during the application process.
- Proof of income statement: (May not be required)
- Salaried Person (any 1)
- Salary Slip of last 3 months
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Self-employed person: (May not be required)
- Income tax return of the last year
- Proof of business
- Salaried Person (any 1)
Slice Visa Card
You will receive the slice credit card tracking id and other required slice credit card details through SMS or email after your application is approved. If you have any problems, you can call the slice credit card toll-free number shown below.
Slice credit card fees:
- Slice credit card joining fee: None.
- Slice credit card annual fee : None.
The slice credit card benefits are discussed below.
- Slice card credit limit:
Based on your CIBIL score, credit history and other parameters, the Slice credit card limit will be between Rs. 2000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Cashback on every transaction:
This card is ideal if you want to earn cashback on your purchases. Every transaction made with the Slice Credit Card earns you a 2% reward. In the monthly statement, you may see your total earned profit. The Slice Pay app also allows you to see your Slice credit card statement.
- Exciting deals every week:
Every week, the Slice credit card offers amazing bargains from top brands such as Nike, Amazon, Swiggy, Grofers, and others.
- Slice credit card fuel surcharge waiver:
You can obtain up to Rs. 200 in fuel fee waivers per slice credit card billing cycle if you use this card to buy petrol. The total cost of the fuel transaction should not exceed Rs. 4000.
- Slice credit card no cost emi option:
The no-cost EMI option is the card’s most unique feature, and is available on popular brands like Myntra, Amazon, Jabong, Bigbasket, MakeMyTrip, Snapdeal, and many more. No-cost slice credit card EMI option is available when purchasing gift vouchers; The FAQ page provides more details about the Slice Credit Card EMI conversion process.
Also if you do not clear your credit card outstanding balance within the slice credit card payment date it will automatically get converted into EMI.
- Lifetime free card:
There is no annual/renewal fee or monthly membership fee on this card. You can continue to use this lifetime free credit card for as long as you want without paying any annual or monthly charges. However, if you need to change your card, you will have to pay Rs. 500 replacement cost.
If you want to know about the terms and conditions in detail then I recommend visiting the official website of Slice Credit Card.
- Refer and earn option:
If you have a Slice credit card, you may email your friends a slice credit card invite code and ask them to apply for the card. You will receive a Rs. 500 cash bonus for each successful credit card application made using your slice credit card referral code.
- Easily track your expenses from the mobile app:
This slice visa credit card, like most app-based credit cards, is based on a mobile app called slice-pay, which provides you complete control over your account. This slice credit card app allows you to transfer money from your credit card to your bank account, buy gift cards, check your available balance, track your credit card usage, and much more.
- No acceptance issues:
In India, the slice pay credit card is accepted in over 99.95% of retailers and e-commerce sites. However, you can only use your slice credit card for international purchases at a few approved foreign shops.
Slice Card Charges
|slice credit card cash withdrawal charges .
|Rs. 50, if you transfer money from ATM you will be charged Rs. 25
|There is no finance charge on this card, if you don’t pay your bills within the slice credit card payment due date it will be converted into EMI. Depending on your outstanding balance in credit card , the applicable slice credit card interest rate on EMI ranges between 12% – 15%.
|slice credit card delivery charges .
Slice credit card customer care contact details:
- Call the slice credit card customer care number : +91-8047096430
- Write to the slice credit card customer care email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Repay Slice Card?
You have to make the payment on or before 5th of every month in the repayment section of the Slice app. You can use any bank debit card, internet banking or UPI mode to make the repayment.
Slice Card Review
Now the question is whether or not the Slice credit card is suitable for application. But, before we get to the ultimate decision, let’s take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of using a slice credit card.
Advantages: This card is available to practically every Indian; if you are 18 years old and can present the required paperwork, you have a decent chance of being approved. It also includes a number of unique credit card features and bonuses, such as cash back on every transaction and no-cost EMI. You also don’t have to pay any yearly fees with this card, which makes it great for students.
Now let’s look at the drawbacks of the Slice credit card. The biggest fault is that it isn’t even a credit card; it’s a line of credit, and it will appear on your credit report as an active consumer durable loan. Not only that, but because Slice has partnered with numerous financial institutions to provide this line of credit, it will appear on your credit record as two or more current loans, potentially harming your overall credit score.
So, if you’re a novice with a poor or non-existent credit score, this card will be a good place to start. However, if you have an excellent credit score, you should avoid applying for this card because it will harm your credit score. In this scenario, I recommend visiting our top 10 credit card page, where you should be able to discover a suitable slice credit card option.