We will explore the JIO Petrol Pump Dealership 2022 Apply Online Form, franchise cost, profit, and customer service number in this article. This article contains valuable information about the JIO-BP Filling Station Franchise. So you’ll learn about the requirements, the investment cost, the distributorship advertisement, and how to apply for Reliance JIO Petrol Pump Dealership 2022 Online Registration. So Reliance BP Mobility Ltd (RBML) is a partnership between two iconic companies, Reliance Industries Limited and jio BP petrol pump dealership.
The joint venture, which is now operating under the ” Jio-bp” name, intends to become a major player in India’s fuel and transportation industries. Please read this article to the end to learn everything there is to know about it.
About JIO-BP Petrol Dealership/Franchise
Mr. Mukesh Ambani owns JIO, India’s most popular telecommunications company. This is the newest company that has begun offering telecom services and has received a positive response from the general population. JIO has already partnered with a number of services, and they have now partnered with the petrochemical industry.
JIO will now form a partnership with British Petroleum and launch their own enterprise. And the total cost of the transaction is around $1 million. Reliance owns 49 percent of the partnership in this arrangement. This partnership would build roughly 3,500 new petrol stations across India. If you’re interested in learning more about this company, go here.
JIO BP Filling station details
|Company Name||JIO BP (Reliance BP Mobility Limited)|
|Information||JIO BP Filling station Dealership|
|Industry||OIL and Energy|
|Company Headquarters||Navi Mumbai, Ghansoli Maharashtra|
|Existing Filling Station||1400|
In India, JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership will launch its joint venture. JIO BP will open filling stations under this name in India. They plan to develop their business throughout India. This is an excellent chance for anyone interested in the New Petrol Pump company. You can apply for a dealership with JIP BP Petrol. This page explains the entire procedure in detail.
Eligibility Criteria:- For Franchise
Every corporation has its own set of rules for anyone who wishes to become a dealer and own their own business. As a result, there are some restrictions for the JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership , which are listed below.
- To apply for a JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership, you must first verify all of the information and land locations.
- Only those aged 21 to 60 are still alive.
- A about 15 lakh to 20 lakh rupee investment is required.
- The land is required, around 1200 to 1600 square feet of ground must be made available.
- You own the land or have a minimum 20-year lease on it.
- If you meet the company’s qualifications, you’ll have no trouble getting a JIO filling station dealership.
Also read: Universal Travel Pass Apply
Franchise Cost – of Reliance JIO Petrol Pump
If you’re looking for a JIO Petrol Pump Dealership or Franchise in India and want to know how much it costs, click here. Don’t worry, we’ll go over everything in depth here. However, in order to take on a dealership, you must have enough and appropriate space as well as investment funds.
To sum it up, the average investment required to purchase a Reliance Petrol Pump dealership ranges between 50 and 75 lakhs.
This does not include the cost of land or the rent you may pay each month. The projected cost for rural areas is around 15 to 20 lacs. In return, the security deposit is roughly 23.5 lacs, with 3.5 lacs as a bonus.
How to Apply for JIO BP Petrol Pump Dealership 2022 online?
- Firstly go to Reliance Business Enquiry’s official website.
- Now, on the site homepage, you’ll see a section labelled Business Enquiry; click it to be sent to the new business inquiry page.
- You must complete a quick registration form on this page.
- Here you must select which services you want to become a Partner in. Petroleum retail outlet dealerships, lubricant distributorships, Trans connect franchises, A1 Plaza franchises, aviation, Reliance gas distributorships, and fuel transportation are just a few examples.
- If you wish to start a gas station, the first step is to open a Petroleum Retail Outlet Dealership.
- You must give your full name, phone number, email address, and state name in the next box.
- Then choose your city, current business, and last year’s current business turnover in INR.
- The message/description box is the final component. You can leave a note or a description of yourself here.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click the Submit button.
- This is the quickest and easiest way to apply for a JIO BP petrol pump dealership in 2022. Now you must wait for a while. The company personnel will then contact you automatically.
Documents Required for JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership
- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Address Proof
- Age Proof/ Residential Proof
- Educational Certificate.
- Business Registration copy (Proprietorship, Partnership, Pvt ltd)
- Cancel cheque of Business Account
- GST Registration.
- Land Documents like Sale deed/ Lease deed.
Legal License and Permission Documents for Dealership
- NOC for a District Collector and a Police Commissioner.
- Approval from PWD, Electricity Board, and Gram Panchayat.
- CCOE License in its final form (CCOE or Chief Controller of Explosives, is the approver)
- National Highway Sanction.
- A forest department NOC is required if the land is in the forest.
- A retail license is optional.
- Stamped weights and dimensions
Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Online Application Form
Petroleum firms frequently use advertisements in newspapers to attract new consumers. They’ll frequently reveal the location of their favourite hangout spot, as well as other crucial details. You may be more likely to get chosen if you can give a company a huge facility in a prime location.
Go to reliancepetroleum BusinessEnquiry for starters. You’ll need to fill out the form with information such as your partner’s kind, name, phone number, email address, state, city, and message. You must submit the form after completing the captcha. Officials from the company will contact you immediately when you have been shortlisted.
Giving the company your information does not imply that the company will make a commitment to you. Any application can be rejected by the company at any time.