The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D Syllabus is crucial to understand before beginning your preparation. The RRB has announced the exam dates for the notification that was issued on February 23, 2019. From the 23rd of February 2022 forward, the exam will be held. Official RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2022 Download Indian Railway Group D Syllabus Latest PDF –
- Knowing the RRB Group D Syllabus in advance can assist you in strategizing your upcoming plans, which will play a critical role in your exam’s success.
- The most common mistake made by applicants is that they do not understand the entire RRB Group D syllabus and waste their time learning subjects that are not required for the tests.
Railway Group D syallbus
RRB Group D Syllabus data can be found in the section below.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board or RRB|
|Post Name and Number of Vacancies||1,03,769 Group D Posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test 1|
Computer Based Test 2
Medical Test and Document Verification
|Subjects covered in Computer Based Test||Mathematics|
General Awareness and Current Affairs
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Number of Questions||100 questions in CBT 1|
120 questions in CBT 2
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each question|
One-third negative marking for the wrong answer
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes for CBT 1 and CBT 2|
|Official Website for RRB||indianrailways.gov.in|
RRB Group B CBT-1 Exam Pattern
The examination duration and number of questions for CBT-1 are indicated below :
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
Duration of this Exam is 90 Minutes.
RRB Group D Syllabus – Mathematics
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test
|Number system||BODMAS, Decimals||Fractions, LCM, HCF||Ratio and Proportion|
|Percentages||Mensuration||Time and Work||Time and Distance|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss||Algebra||Geometry and Trigonometry||Elementary Statistics|
|Square root||Age Calculations||Calendar & Clock||Pipes & Cistern etc.|
RRB Group D Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus|
|Analogies||Alphabetical and Number Series||Coding and Decoding|
|Jumbling||Venn Diagram||Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||Similarities and Differences||Analytical Reasoning|
|Classification||Directions||Statement and Arguments , Statement and Assumptions etc.|
Also read: PM Kisan Status 2022
RRB Group D Syllabus – General Science
- Physicists, chemists, and biologists in 10th grade (CBSE).
- Topics covered in physics include work and motion, lenses, work energy, electricity, and more. Basic Reactions, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Periodic Tables, Acid Bases, and Salt will all be covered in chemistry. Both plant and human analogies will be used in biology.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Life Science questions from the 10th grade are included in the general science topic. These questions are designed to test your scientific knowledge of ordinary observation and experience.
RRB Group D Syllabus – General Awareness
|General Awareness Syllabus|
|Science & Technology||Sports||Culture|
|Personalities||EconoGeneral Awareness Syllabus|
Science & Technology
Politics and any other subject of importance.mics
|Politics and any other subject of importance.|
Biology, physics, chemistry, earth sciences, environmental sciences, astronomy and space technology, computers and mobile technology, inventions and discoveries, nutrition, military technology, diseases, and other topics will be covered in the questions.
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates are invited to PET based on their performance in the CBT. Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is a requirement as well as a qualification. The following is the PET syllabus:
- Male candidates must be able to lift and carry 35 kilogrammes for 100 metres in two minutes without stopping, and run for 1000 metres in four minutes and fifteen seconds in one attempt.
- Female candidates include: Should be able to lift and carry a 20 kg weight for a distance of 100 metres in two minutes without stopping; should be able to sprint for a distance of 1000 metres in two minutes.
Also read: E Shram Card Online Apply 2022
RRC Group D Document Verification
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT and subject to qualifying in PET, candidates are called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.