PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 11th Kist Kab aayegi, PM Kisan Status Check 2022? @pmkisan.gov.in – e-KYC Procedure, 2,000 Installment Date The central government of India launched the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana on December 1, 2018. The national government has successfully transferred 10 lists (monthly installments) to qualified farmers under the PM Kisan Yojana until March 2022.
The scheme’s principal goal is to assist farmers with limited agricultural land. Eligible farmers receive financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Scheme. This sum is paid in three instalments of $2,000 each.
The first instalment (Kist) is paid from 1 April to 31 July. The second instalment is issued between August 1st and November 30th. The final payment is made in the last four months of the current year, from 1 Decembert to March 30.
- पीएम किसान केवाईसी की आखिरी तारीख बढ़ा दी गई है। अपने आधार कार्ड को पीएम किसान योजना से जोड़ने की आखिरी तारीख 31 मई 2022 है।
- मोबाइल नंबर ओटीपी के जरिए आधार आधारित सेल्फ केवाईसी को निलंबित कर दिया गया है।
- अब, आपको निकटतम सीएससी केंद्र पर जाकर बायोमेट्रिक-आधारित प्रमाणीकरण पूरा करना होगा।
- पीएम किसान की 11वीं किस्त की तारीख अभी तय नहीं किस्त अप्रैल 2022 के भीतर कभी भी आपके खाते में जमा की जा सकती है।
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Status – 11th Kisat Status
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|More than 12 crores
|Benefits up to
|PM Kisan E-KYC Last Date
|22 May 2022
|PM Kisan 11th Kist Status
|April – July 2022
|PM Kisan Helpline Number
Yogesh Pratap Singh, the Deputy Agriculture Director, has announced that beginning April 2022, all instalments will be transferred using the Aadhar Card number. Previously, all instalments were calculated using account numbers.
It is not necessary to include all small or marginal farmers in the scheme. In the case of a small farmer, if any family member pays taxes, the beneficiary will be removed from the system. Farmers who own agricultural land but whose owner is a government employee or receives a yearly pension of $100,000 will likewise be exempt from the PM.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
PM Narendra Modi launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which provides financial support to marginal land owners. Second, because many farmers face difficulties, the Indian government launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This yojana began on December 1, 2018, and the official website is pmkisan.gov.in. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana provides Rs 2000/- INR in financial assistance to marginalised and small farmers. Farmers have been waiting for PM Kisan Installment Status 2022 since the first to ninth installment were released by the government of India.
2022, Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status, and a link to download PM Kisan 11th Installment Status 2022 On May 31, 2022, eligible candidates for the 11th instalment will be paid.
Also read: E Shram Card Online Apply
Steps to Apply Online for PM Kisan Samman Yojana
- www.pmkisan.gov.in is the official website.
- Then pick “New Farmer Registration” from Farmer’s Corner.
- On a new page, the PM Kisan Yojana Registration Form will appear.
- Fill up the required information, such as Aadhar Number and Mobile Number.
- On the number you just entered, an OTP will be received.
- Check the OTP and then hit the submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Documents Needed for PM Kisan 2022
You should be well familiar with all of the documents you’ll need. As a result, carefully consider the following points:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Mobile number
- ID proof
- Residence proof
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Size of farm
- Agricultural land papers
- Land up to 2 hectares, etc.
How to check Beneficiary List in PM Kisan Status 2022?
- Visit the official website, which is linked in our article.
- Then, on the home page, go to the Farmer Corner.
- After that, select ‘Beneficiary List’.
- The next page will appear in front of you after you click.
- You must select from Aadhaar numbers, account numbers, or mobile numbers.
- Enter your Aadhar number, account number, or phone number after selecting.
- Then, after filling out the form, click ‘Get Data.’
- Your beneficiary list will appear on your computer screen when you click.
Edit Aadhar Failure Record in PM Kisan 2022
- The official webpage can be found at the link provided below.
- Go to ‘Farmer Corner’ and scroll down.
- Then select “Edit Aadhar Failure Record” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be sent to a different page.
- Fill in the essential information, such as your Aadhar number and other pertinent information.
- Then press the pressthe search button.
- Then you’ll be able to make changes to your Aadhar number.
PM Kisan Yojana – Frequently Asked Questions
When is PM Kisan’s KYC registration deadline?
The deadline for biometric-based identification at CSC Centers has been extended until May 31, 2022. Self-e-KYC using Aadhar Card and Mobile Number OTP has been temporarily suspended.
What is the deadline for PM Kisan’s KYC registration?
CSC Centers have been given until May 31, 2022 to implement biometric-based identification. Aadhar Card and Mobile Number OTP Self-e-KYC has been temporarily suspended.
What does PM Kisan Samman Nidhi stand for?
It’s a government-funded programme with the primary goal of providing financial assistance to farmers with up to 2 acres of agricultural property.
You can write us in the comments area if you have any questions about PM Kisan Status 2022. We will respond as quickly as possible. Stay in touch with us to be the first to learn about new developments.
Click Here for the Official Website Pm Kisan